Round Hill Lodge #533
403 East Main Street; Endicott, New York 13760
It’s Easy To Find Us On Google Maps!
Or Just E-mail Us At: Lodge@RoundHillLodge.com
Round Hill Lodge Is Steep In History
- Chartered by the Grand Lodge Of The State Of New York January 28th, 1863.
- The first regular Communication of Round Hill Lodge is recorded on February 3rd, 1863.
- Conferred it’s 1st entered Apprentice Degree on February 18th, 1863.
- M.:W.: Clinton F. Page, Grand Master of Masons consecrates the Lodge on June 19th, 1863.
- On January 11th, 1915 Round Hill Lodge moves to purchase the building we now occupy.
- In June of 1917 the newly purchased and renovated Temple is appropriately dedicated.
- February 20th, 1960 sixty-three boys are initiated into the Round Hill Chapter of DeMolay.
- 1963 round Hill Lodge #533 celebrates its 100th anniversary.
- The George Washington Bible is placed on display at Round Hill Lodge on June 15th, 2013.
Please CLICK HERE for a more detailed history of Round Hill Lodge #533
Are you a Brother Freemason looking to visit Round Hill Lodge?
Please CLICK HERE to submit a request to visit our lodge. We would like as much advance notice as possible so that we can make your to our lodge as comfortable as can be for a fellow Mason and such an honored guest.